Phoenix Project Ireland was formed in 2008 specifically to give professional support to distressed borrowers.
We help all people who are encountering legal, financial and emotional difficulties arising from debt.
- Fill in standard financial statement and reply to all bank communications
- Register with legal aid board for representation
- Take up your file from your lender (See links page for copy of the Data Protection Act form)
- If you cannot get representation, go to court yourself - you are entitled and will be treated with respect
- Register all correspondance with banks (So they cannot deny getting it)
- Read the MARP on Central Bank website and point out any breaches, in writing, to banks (They break it a lot in our experience)
- Ask your bank how they will sell your property and mitigate your shortfall loss if you are thinking of surrendering your property
- Surrender any property without legal, financial and rehousing advice
- Sign any restructured loan offer without legal and financial advice
- Ignore banks calls - if they are threatening, or demanding that you complete SFS over the phone, make a note and report this to Central Bank
- Ignore solicitors letters threatening repossession - Contact Us
- Ignore repossession proceedings - Contact Us and we will tell you how to represent yourself and your story to the court if you cannot get legal aid
- Be afraid of bankruptcy or personal insolvency (If it applies to you)